2 Core Practices to Ensure Customer Satisfaction
As a uniquely positioned CDMO partnering with cell and gene therapy innovators, Exothera is engaging into the following quality principles:
- NWe offer our partners a risk- and phase-based approach to deliver high-level quality in both our development and manufacturing activities on time and within budget.
- NWe ensure the consistency of key quality practices within the Univercells network.
- NWe ensure continuous pharmaceutical and scientific knowledge and competence across our team.
- NWe meet all standard regulatory and customer-specific expectations throughout our operations and pharmaceutical quality system to ensure satisfaction of all involved stakeholders.
DELIVER SCOPE ON TIME
At Exothera, stakeholder’s satisfaction is key and achieved by close involvement of project managers who commit to deliver scope on time. By default, a project manager is assigned to each project with the mission to:
- NConduct the project applying methodologies and tools based on PMBOK.
- NSet and control the project baselines, key activities, issues, changes and risks. This close vigilance highly contributes to the success of a project.
- NAct as the main point of contact to streamline communication flows throughout the project’s progression and ensure a high-quality level of communication.
- NMaintain a close working relationship, schedule regular project meetings to discuss project’s progression, and to align on key objectives and deliverables.