Exothera, one of Univercells’ subsidiaries, is a newly launched contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that aims at supporting cell and gene therapy developers with process development and production of viral vectors.
Exothera is uniquely positioned to create bespoke bioproduction support programs for manufacturers to achieve successful market entry.
At Exothera and Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes, and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities.This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in North America (ideally East Coast) you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makers. You will report directly to the VP of Business Development and will be part of a team of professionals helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- You will be in charge of North America Sales, ensuring brand awareness and customer attraction in this geographic zone through events and direct contacts
- You will cover full range of business development activities and lead the sales cycle, from prospection of new customer through final agreement in a consultative selling process
- You will work closely with the project managers and operations to generate proposals, win new clients and ensure customer satisfaction on the delivered services – acting as the driving force behind these activities
- You will participate to the development of all necessary tools to generate successful and sustainable CDMO services
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in Biotechnology or related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a BD/Salesrole at a CMO/CDMO or service/technology supplier, ideally in the field of gene therapy manufacturing
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Extensive network in North America biopharmaceutical process development and manufacturing sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to deliver on ambitious sales targets in an independent way, involving other company functions (marketing, project management, operations, finance) when needed to close deals
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus