At Exothera we are looking for a dynamic Office Manager based in Jumet that will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office procedures. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
You will be also responsible for managing maintenance contracts, organizing onsite and external visits, scheduling meetings and appointments, and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Ultimately, you will ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. Multitasking, flexibility, and stress management skills are your strengths!
You will closely work together with the receptionist, will replace her when absent, collaborate with several departments, and participate in an intra-group forum to ensure cross-sites alignment.
- Organize office operations and procedures and manage overall site access
- Communicate common procedures to the employees and escalate issues when needed
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Manage office budget and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize in-house and off-site visits, including travel arrangement and logistics
- Partner with HR to assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Provide direct support to Senior Leadership Team upon request
- Coordinate purchase of office equipment in collaboration with IT department
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- +5 years experience in a similar role or as an event manager
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Excel and Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is a plus
We offer a full-time and open-ended contract (CDI) with a benefits package that includes: hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, collective bonus.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing company based on brand new premises in Jumet (opening in July 2021)?
Just apply! we are looking forward to meeting you and giving you more information about the job and the company.