Exothera is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to virus and viral vector production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of virus and viral vectors. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Apply and be part of this great adventure!
Based in Jumet you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker and you will strengthen the Supply Chain team. This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are the main point of contact with internal and external suppliers/customers to ensure optimal cooperation & execution of activities;
- You define the weekly planning of production with operations;
- You monitor open orders, and manage backorders by ensuring proper proactive and corrective actions are taken;
- You coordinate stock and deliveries at the right conditions;
- You proactively communicate upstream and downstream with internal stakeholders to tackle possible constraints and ensure the best service level;
- You manage stakeholders as you are responsible to prepare the bi-monthly S&OP meeting;
- You ensure the role of product owner in the implementation of some functionalities related to supply chain in the ERP;
- You are responsible for keeping up to date the masterdata.
- You define, monitor, and follow up KPI’s (supplier performance, etc) on a monthly basis.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in economics or supply chain management with a minimum of 2 years experience or proven experience in similar function;
- Self-reliance, confidence, entrepreneurial spirit, and good at working in an autonomous way;
- Knowledge of a major ERP system (SAP will be an asset);
- Demonstrated proficiency in using MS Excel in a business environment
- Strong communications skills, oral and written, including presentation skills;
- Fluent in English and French.