Exothera is a contract research, development, and manufacturing organization (CRDMO) dedicated to virus, viral vector, and nucleic acids production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated discovery services as well as process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of viruses, viral vectors, and nucleic acids. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
At Exothera in Jumet, we are currently looking for an Analytical Development Technician. This is an exciting position within our brand-new Nucleic Acid Business Unit. Here below all the details.
- Execution of all operations associated with RNA vaccine analytics in the field of biochemistry and cell-based assays:
- Preparation of reagents and samples
- Execution of routine experimental procedures (ELISA, spectrophotometric assays, colorimetric tests, physico-chemical methods)
- Technical support for the development and qualification of new analytical methods
- Writing and management of documentation related to experiments.
- Data and results collection and record in defined forms with accuracy.
- Results analysis and experimental report writing.
- Correct use and implementation of quality management system within the field of activities (procedures/checklist/working instructions, etc.).
- Contribution to general lab activities (housekeeping and maintenance).
- Management of lab and equipment used for operational work.
- Monitoring and management of stocks of consumables and reagents specific to the project.
- Maintenance of a clean and safe working area by following established housekeeping and safety routines
PROFILE – QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or Biomedical Sciences
- Experience in analytical sciences laboratory is a plus
- Strong sense of observation, inventive & critical mindset, scientific curiosity, and problem-solving skills
- Proactivity, flexibility, autonomy, team spirit, agility, and work organizational skills
- Capability to work in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Good knowledge of French and English
We offer a permanent contract (CDI), a competitive salary package including many interesting compensations and benefits, and ad-hoc training to develop hard and soft skills.