Exothera is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to virus and viral vector production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of virus and viral vectors. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Apply and be part of this great adventure!
As a Business Developer, you are responsible for securing new revenue within existing clients as well as seeking out new clients, the role has a focus on hunting new business. You always ensure excellent client experience.
- Achieve group sales target by developing new business with existing and new clients
- Market research and contact prospects through emails and cold calling and face to face approach during conferences
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process
- Lead regeneration, credential pitch, RFI/RFQ/RFP preparation, negotiation, and contract closing
- Participate to the development of all necessary tools to generate successful and sustainable CDMO services
- Collaborate with project managers and operations during proposal generation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction acting as a driving force behind project activities by participating in project follow up meetings.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of experience working in a BD/Sales role at a CMO/CDMO or service/technology supplier, ideally in the field of gene therapy manufacturing
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Strong network in EMEA bio-pharmaceutical process development and manufacturing sector
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress deals along the sales pipeline
- Self-motivation and interest for SMEs