Exothera is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to virus and viral vector production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of virus and viral vectors. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Apply and be part of this great adventure!
Responsible for achieving commercial targets primarily with US based clients, as well as providing commercial strategic guidance.
- Mainly in charge of North America Sales, ensuring brand awareness and customer attraction in this geographic zone through events and direct contacts
- Cover full range of business development activities and lead the sales cycle, from prospection of new customers through final agreement in a consultative selling process
- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for Exothera that enables greater visibility in the market and high-velocity lead flow
- Achieve company revenue target by developing new business with existing and new clients.
- Actively participate to visibility growth and strong brand power development
- Market research and contact prospects through emails and cold calling and face to face approach during conferences.
- Participate actively in lead generation, client acquisition and deal closing
- Develop new business relationships.
- Take solutions/consulting sales approach to ensure client needs are accurately met.
- Maintain close client relationship to have transparent, punctual and open communication to prevent major issues
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 7 years of experience working in a Senior commercial role role at a CMO/CDMO or service/technology supplier, ideally in the field of gene therapy manufacturing
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress deals along the sales pipeline
- Leadership skill and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong motivator
- Self-motivation and interest for SMEs